Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hi there, Bobbi Here...I'm an official Blogger..Dontcha Know!


I don't really know the rules behind blogging... Don'tcha Know (anyone ever seen the Cartoon Bobby's World before?), but I figure I can brag about myself a little since it is my page...I'll start with a little update about Muah. (a.k.a. me).

*I'm 5'6"

*brown hair

*black/brown/white/red eyes (pupil is black, iris brown, eyeball white, with an occasional red when under stress/allergy season)
*Currently single

*Proud Owner of the Marble/ Bowman Thunder Thighs - I love my girls. They make my active lifestyle possible. From Soccer, running, biking, rollerblading, hiking, dancing, yogaing, and P90xing they sure take a beating.
* Medical Assistant-Nutritional Counselor
*Majoring in Health Promotions with a minor in Nutrition
* Easily Amused


*Lover of: Family, Church, Quality Friends, Kind People, BEING HAPPY, Book of Mormon, Food, Exercise, Art, Drawing, Writing, a Good Laugh, Silly Voices, Clean Jokes,T-Shirts, watching peoples reactions to life, Family Gatherings, Ugly Face Contests, Hair, Flossing, Yogurt, Hiking, Yoga, ROLLER BLADING, Laughing hysterically with sisters, Laughing at other peoples laughs, Embarrassing Stories-moments, Moms, Late Night Talks, Building things, Anything outside, climbing tree's and rocks, hammocks, Sunshine and warm weather, Mountains, Snowboarding, Swimming in Lakes, Pictures, Sand Volleyball, Tuff (mitch's dog), hard working men, working hard, country folks, nature, Star Valley Wyoming, Horses, Cooking (not baking), Healthy Food, Healthy Lifestyles, Dancing while emptying the dishwasher, Day Dreams, Love, Old English literature/movies, Perfect Kisses, Holding hands, CUDDLING, Learning, Reading, Hiking trips with the family, Four Diggin, Camping, and LIVING.
~
Dislover OF: selfishness, hate, dirty music, when people sneeze on me...(you sneeze on me I'll throw up on you)... When people don't put a new toilet paper roll on the roller after taking the last square....general education requirements, people who drive drunk.


Oh...WAIT A SECOND.....crap... This isn't an online dating service, is it?

Hmph.


No comments:

Post a Comment