Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Ode to my Friend Kellie.


My Sister from a different mister calls me up today, and asks me when I'm going to blog again. I have so many stories to tell, I don't know where to begin!
Anyway, she goes on to say, you better write one soon... Oh, and PS, Can you just mention my name in there somewhere? Maybe dedicate the entree to me... (wait... this isn't a dinner plate) Ahem, excuse me. Maybe dedicate this ENTRY to me?
So Kellie. Here's to you. a Little Ode for my Red Headed Senorita.

*Ode to the girl who 'ripped a toot' in the car while her ex was in the store getting candy, and then, when he returned and got a whiff, she blamed it on me.

*Ode to the girl who helped me conjure up a joke on my brother Mitchell, who was distraught and sunburned so bad he couldn't move. We told him soaking wet white wonder bread would absorb the heat, and take the burn away. We then proceed to put soggy wet bread on his back, and went outside to play. Half an hour later, we return, and he's still sitting there, waiting for this nasty, soggy, falling apart wonderbread to take away the burn.

*Ode to the girl that always busts out some face, strange walk or dance move, making me laugh hysterically.

*Ode to the girl who slept on the tramp with me, got scared cause of a creepy neighbor who was outside, proceeds to try and sneak of the tramp to sneak inside without making a sound, falls off the tramp, starts laughing hysterically, and wets her pants.


*Ode to the girl who stood by my side when we had a group of friends (boys and girls) gathered in my living room talking. And when I dozed off and woke up to roaring laughter, because of the two farts that accidentally escaped from me while resting my eyes, she still remains my friend.
*Ode to the girl who dropped to the floor sobbing with me, when I was moving away to college.

*Ode to the girl who pushed me around in her garbage can with Jamie, Placed me in front of her new neighbors houses, rang the doorbell, ran, and hid. The neighbors didn't think it was so funny when I popped out of the garbage can and scared the heeby jeebies out of them.

*Ode to the girl who drove the mini pocket motorcycle bike as Jamie V and I held onto a rope behind with our rollerblades on, when she got a bug in her eye, swerved into oncoming traffic, nearly kills us, then looks at us after- "What? I had a bug in my eye!"

*Ode to the girl who rode a mini trike with Jamie and I, down a big hill, didn't think twice about it, wrecked it, and called it fun :)

*Ode to the girl who video recorded me, all wrapped up in bags so I didn't get gross toilet water all over me while I tried to unclog the toilet.

*Ode to the girl who dares me to do things she knows I can't turn down.

*Ode to the girl who coerced me into opening the shower curtain 3 times while Jamie was showering, run out of the bathroom, and laugh hysterically. 2 Times, Jamie yells at us, The third time, she runs out of the shower, and starts chasing me naked all throughout the house. I was so scared I almost cried!

*Ode to the girl who daily, embarrasses the snot out of hubby Kyle by telling all his embarrassing stories..(aka the runs on the mission, the runs at the store)

*Ode to the girl who always makes me feel like I'm funny. Cries on cue with me. Has a red headed temper. Practically lived at my house, and became my sister, has made these childhood through adulthood years something to remember. I've loved it all Kellie. You're an amazing friend and sister. Love you girl! This one, is for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. She's perfect for you....remind me not to ask you to mention me in any posts...you don't forget anything.

    ReplyDelete